Study Program: 3rd Bologna cycle, PhD studies
Lecturer: Assoc. Prof. Vitomir Štruc, PhD
The course introduces students to advanced models for modelling random processes and advanced methods for processing random signals. Emphasis is given to examples from speech and image technologies.
- Robert M.G., Lee D.D. (2004) An Introduction to Statistical Signal Processing. Cambridge University Press
- Shlomo E. (2007) Random signals and noise: a mathematical introduction. CRC Press
- Rabiner L., Schafer R. (2010) Theory and Applications of Digital Speech Processing. Prentince Hall
- Pieraccini R. (2012) The Voice in the Machine: Building Computers That Understand Speech. MIT Press
- Gonzales R. C., Woods, R.E. (2007) Digital Image Processing, 3 izdaja, Prentice Hall.
- Goodfellow, I., Bengio, Y., Courville, A. and Bengio, Y. (2016) Deep learning (Vol. 1). Cambridge: MIT press.